I doubt if we will get any scene between MK- Meesam.
Strange not even single BTS of Wahaj with kid came out so guess she will be not making any more appearances.
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
I doubt if we will get any scene between MK- Meesam.
Strange not even single BTS of Wahaj with kid came out so guess she will be not making any more appearances.
Originally posted by: Winterberry
I doubt if we will get any scene between MK- Meesam.
Strange not even single BTS of Wahaj with kid came out so guess she will be not making any more appearances.
same doubt. 😒😒
I want a promo
Because I am female 😭. Bro sounds ajeeb to me.
Originally posted by: CherryOnTheTop
I want a promo
Coming Thursday direct episode dhekh lena
I have no expectation from this last episode….it’s gonna be a letdown lol
Originally posted by: Gigi78752
I have no expectation from this last episode….it’s gonna be a letdown lol
I feel same 😒😒
wasted potential 🥺😑
Originally posted by: CherryOnTheTop
I want a promo
I want the Last Episode.
Can Thursday come tomorrow? And then the week can continue from Mon-Wed and then Friday.🤔