No. I think SH will somehow get their interviews.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
No. I think SH will somehow get their interviews.
Last epi 😕
Hopefully they give happy ending
😳
Or maybe Haya will kill Meerasim and they will come back in a season 2, reincarnation type🤣
Congrats on the new thread🤗
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
They are not going to admit anything after so much backlash. IV aane se kuch nahi milna. Bushra Ansari gave an IV, I don't think there is even any mention of MR. I don't think we will ever see any discussion regarding this topic.
I think Siraj may give away some information unknowingly because he can't handle interviews well. And Nooran likes to prove her point by explaining so if asked question about the scene she might try to explain the scene and she already gave an interview to Arab News so there is a possibility that she will talk about MR.
I, as an audience, deserve to get the clarity.
I used to watch that. Engineering ka bhoot chada hua tha. The start was 👌👌. It looked promising. Then I left. Pata nahi kya Kiya us show ko.
Originally posted by: x.titli.x
Last epi 😕
Hopefully they give happy ending
😳
Or maybe Haya will kill Meerasim and they will come back in a season 2, reincarnation type🤣
I had this idea but PTV don't support reincarnation types so no luck.
No. BTSOriginally posted by: FireSafireFiree
. Where is this from?? New promo?
😮😮😮😮
That was same as first promo.
. Oh ok . Then you won’t know her