. Did they give it a proper closure ?
Yes, it had a proper happy ending.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
. Did they give it a proper closure ?
Yes, it had a proper happy ending.
I have seen her in BB and now can never like her ever.
. Were you active on the forum ? Morons ki Malika used to analyse the episodes every day . She was amazing
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
I haven't watched a single season of YRKKH......maybe 4-5 episodes here and there.
First season I watched but then left it on middle 🤣
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
I haven't watched a single season of YRKKH......maybe 4-5 episodes here and there.
I have always wonder what is so special about this show thats running for 15 years 🤣
. Were you active on the forum ? Morons ki Malika used to analyse the episodes every day . She was amazing
Nope TB is the first drama for which I made an acc in IF
Leads ke milan se bhi jyaada I'm awaiting uss daayan ki (IN BOLD)
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
bh ki band toh bajegi aur hum woh dekhenge 😂😂
. Why ? All is well . I don’t see any problem?
Girl they literally ruined everything 😒
Aur mujhe woh KKK se