Originally posted by: Lostin90s
Aaj abN ne AbM ko uske naam se bulaya ka bhaiji ki jagah😳
Didn't notice.. konse scene mein?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Lostin90s
Aaj abN ne AbM ko uske naam se bulaya ka bhaiji ki jagah😳
Didn't notice.. konse scene mein?
Whattt the heck!!!! Wth did I see??? He is still going around Akshara Akshara😭
https://twitter.com/kruttika0707/status/1674668455155630082?t=9ZEppgfzacx9sIuyHNWGLQ&s=19
Originally posted by: shahsb_26
Whattt the heck!!!! Wth did I see??? He is still going around Akshara Akshara😭
Faltu overacting thi iss scene mein aur kuch nhi (inserting eye roll)
On a side note why does he keep jumping man!? Feels irritating.
I wonder if mummy knew about this little stunt & would approve of it..
Jo bhi ho his presence would've just worsened Ak's panic attacks but luckily she calmed down on her own, so we were saved of farzi soulmatism. Phew!
I've no hopes from these two! Ak Manju ko maa & Nav Manju ko bhali bua ji and Manyu ko bhaiji bulana nhi band karne wala
Prisha ne pta nhi kaha sunn liya hai 😆
Are i am asking. I watched ep on mute reading subtitles only. And in subtitles they wrote Abhimanyu. That’s why I asked
Originally posted by: Lostin90s
Are i am asking. I watched ep on mute reading subtitles only. And in subtitles they wrote Abhimanyu. That’s why I asked
Acha 😂
@bold Na na he was stuck on bhaiji only.
Court ka case chhodke writers yahi sab dikha sakte hai
Hello folks, Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread #3 for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Please keep these Rules in mind while posting. Please...
Welcome to the chat corner of the Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum Hello all forum waasis, This Chat Corner is open now and anyone can talk on...
Yawn worthy show Not bothered to watch the episodes Boring lack luster leads chemistry Cringe dialogues Bye bye yrkkh Chalo sab log apne...
Hello folks, Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread #2 for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Please keep these Rules in mind while posting . Please...
https://x.com/samridhiixverse/status/2040967906553733324 They are so precious
1k