You know me ๐คฃ
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
You know me ๐คฃ
IKR. Last night I bet U were looking for the moon too. ๐๐
Science is creating many amazing new discoveries
An sadly Iโm stuck on โwhich way is the moon I gotta go preyโ ๐
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
Science is creating many amazing new discoveries
An sadly Iโm stuck on โwhich way is the moon I gotta go preyโ ๐
Lol. Think about me, my migraines create double vision for me. I don't even know which one is real at times. ๐๐
Chances are I'd follow the wrong one.๐
Now that prolly will explain, why I make so many typos.. but shhhh .. keep it as our secret. Lol
Eid Mubarak to everyone โจโจโจ
Originally posted by: QDL3GMKREZSM6BLZ
Khair Mubarak. To you and everyone who celebrates. ๐๐Wellโฆyes I am everyoneโs khaala apparently. Changing my username last year has somehow triggered the universe to steam roll a series of events in real life that has turned me into a real khala. Babies everywhere. Lord help my khaala duties. I be the real aunticorn
Glad to know your conversation was from changing your name. I thought someone on the forum did love jihad on you.. then I thought ... it must be that FingerFetish she has done it on every single one of us.
Congratulations on being and an aunty.. don't khala them tho lolol
Happy Eid
Khair Mubarak
Originally posted by: Isamreen
Eid Mubarak to everyone โจโจโจ
Khair Mubarak
Originally posted by: carisma2
Lol. Think about me, my migraines create double vision for me. I don't even know which one is real at times. ๐๐
Chances are I'd follow the wrong one.๐
Now that prolly will explain, why I make so many typos.. but shhhh .. keep it as our secret. Lol
Tiek hai itโs our secret ๐
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
Science is creating many amazing new discoveries
An sadly Iโm stuck on โwhich way is the moon I gotta go preyโ ๐
Ji prey karna hai ya pray??
Eid Mubarak people
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DY3fo3FIYV4/?igsh=MWswbDlyYmF2ODczeQ==
https://x.com/i/status/2036999445041303894
https://x.com/beingsalmankhan/status/2047549697825669312?s=46
https://x.com/i/status/2035357092954144977
2