Poll
Who is mature?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Tough choice but my vote goes to abhir..😆
BP and manjiri zero....I love it
This poll results should be shown too Sharma family
that's a great choiceOriginally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y
Tough choice but my vote goes to abhir..😆
Originally posted by: Avanti30
BP and KM zero....I love it
This poll results should be shown too Sharma family
They will make abhir as decision maker 😆
Diya
this is the toughest question I have faced 😆
😈 Ab jawab do 🤣
BP 😎 Yrkkh quit karna his life sab bhi acha decision tha
Bp will surpass akshara i guess 😆
he is still there right 😆Originally posted by: SunShine_Soul
BP 😎 Yrkkh quit karna his life sab bhi acha decision tha
Manjari got a vote too 😳