Originally posted by: Roseybubblez
Abdul Khaaliq Khan Is the writer.
I am worried now, coz this is the list of dramas written by him:
Bebaak
Bhook
Kaafir
Kinara
Ghamandi
Show Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Roseybubblez
Abdul Khaaliq Khan Is the writer.
I am worried now, coz this is the list of dramas written by him:
Bebaak
Bhook
Kaafir
Kinara
Ghamandi
I am worried now, coz this is the list of dramas written by him:
Bebaak
Bhook
Mere Damad
Mohabbat Tujhe Alvida
Kaafir
Kinara
Ghamandi
Mujhay Beta Chahiye
MTA was fun to watch. Ulfat FTW.
But it was copied from Judaai.😉
Is kaafir the show with Ayesha and Humayun
If it's that one
It was a good show
Originally posted by: 2KXJUSBHNEBJDXK3
Is kaafir the show with Ayesha and Humayun
If it's that one
It was a good show
Yes. It is. 😃
I didn't say it wasn't
So it wasn't actually writer Abdul Khaliq's idea.
I am worried now, coz this is the list of dramas written by him:
Bebaak
Bhook
Mere Damad
Mohabbat Tujhe Alvida
Kaafir
Kinara
Ghamandi
Mujhay Beta Chahiye
I just know only 2 of them
But he wrote it na...he just copied the concept