. Can I celebrate or is it too early ?Originally posted by: pickachu
Nikkah did not happen 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
. Can I celebrate or is it too early ?Originally posted by: pickachu
Nikkah did not happen 😆
Originally posted by: pickachu
Nikkah did not happen 😆
Thank God 🤩
. Celebrate for no marriage! I want to see wtf he does now. Can I celebrate or is it too early ?
Episode ended on their face 🤣
FBs ishq wala dialogue.. ended
eee fuddu 2nd last episode.🤢🤢
Originally posted by: Sunshinem
https://twitter.com/Haalim_/status/1674084520285315072?s=20
Is this the 2nd LAST EPISODE?
2nd last dragfest episode
Did haya say qubool hai?
What a shitty episode!! Was this there twist 🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️