
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica

Thursday in our country.Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
Janab its Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday. Wherever the moon the is ๐คฌ๐คฃ
Originally posted by: 6IOBC4RQPRSR7JTK
Eid Mubarak Dexxxxxxx
It's the forums worst keep secret .. we all know you are a closted muslim! ๐คฃ๐คฃ
Have a merry eid !!!
Khair Mubarak. To you and everyone who celebrates. ๐๐
Wellโฆyes I am everyoneโs khaala apparently. Changing my username last year has somehow triggered the universe to steam roll a series of events in real life that has turned me into a real khala. Babies everywhere. Lord help my khaala duties. I be the real aunticorn
Is that you and your wifey?๐ณ
Originally posted by: ID2HLHPRC5XQBG44
Khair Mubarak. To you and everyone who celebrates. ๐๐Wellโฆyes I am everyoneโs khaala apparently. Changing my username last year has somehow triggered the universe to steam roll a series of events in real life that has turned me into a real khala. Babies everywhere. Lord help my khaala duties. I be the real aunticorn
Good to see you back Supaaaa๐ค
eid mubarak everyone ๐
Eid mubarak to everyone celebrating...๐๐
Thank You jiOriginally posted by: Ocean_breeze
Eid mubarak to everyone celebrating...๐๐
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DY3fo3FIYV4/?igsh=MWswbDlyYmF2ODczeQ==
https://x.com/i/status/2036999445041303894
https://x.com/beingsalmankhan/status/2047549697825669312?s=46
https://x.com/i/status/2035357092954144977
2