Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: PRERISH007
Haha same, I actually watched all of it in 2021, so not too motivated 😆
I’ve been a really long time for me. So it’s like I’m watching for the first time 😂🤣. But summer is busy at work so not getting time to watch during work hours 😂🤣
the caption is so apt 😆
Such a beautiful illustration!
It is so beautiful! I love it
Watched the episode where armaan goes to muski’s house as her fake bf.. i don’t know why he just didn’t come clean. I guess his promise to her was more important but he could have told muski that he has a gf (not say who) but that he has one lol.. but all for Drama.
and I’ve been meaning to say how did anjie all of sudden become Padma and Sanky shipper.. when they found out padmas real relationship she didn’t even care. Now all of sudden she wants them to hook up 😂🤣
Watched the episode where armaan goes to muski’s house as her fake bf.. i don’t know why he just didn’t come clean. I guess his promise to her was more important but he could have told muski that he has a gf (not say who) but that he has one lol.. but all for Drama.
and I’ve been meaning to say how did anjie all of sudden become Padma and Sanky shipper.. when they found out padmas real relationship she didn’t even care. Now all of sudden she wants them to hook up 😂🤣
@bold: Anjie became Shanky and Padma shipper after she had a change of heart when Riddhima took the blame of her mistakes and got suspended from Sanjeevani. It was a pretty big thing that Riddhima did for her and ever since then, there was a drastic change in Anjali's character.
Originally posted by: minakrish
@bold: Anjie became Shanky and Padma shipper after she had a change of heart when Riddhima took the blame of her mistakes and got suspended from Sanjeevani. It was a pretty big thing that Riddhima did for her and ever since then, there was a drastic change in Anjali's character.
You are correct. I forgot about that lol. I need to pay more attention. I’m to focused on AR 😂🤣
DMG World ~ Thread #2 MBBS se hatke, loveology mein atke! 💘🩺 With 721 episodes of joy, laughter, love, friendship, trust, commitment,...
478