Bollywood CC # 105- Page 25

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

46.1k

Users

49

Likes

935

Frequent Posters

TotalBetty thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Dang it! The man was smart 🧠


Genghis Khan and his daughters


https://youtube.com/shorts/A0H86UyMjcY?feature=share

Raijeera thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail

Millenium Squad

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: BettyA1

I am posting here, don't want to derail that thread too much


@ Daebak Yes it's the show with 3 siblings. Actually they're five siblings, the eldest twins don't participate in the show. I haven't watched the whole episodes, just clips on YouTube


@Raijeera That episode was cute and touching, his sister Sua cried cz she didn't want him to give up that name, she has too many fond memories with it (I prefer Daebak too) even Sian sighed and got teary eyed a little

Sian has all my heart. I follow them on ig and they are all so grown up 😭♥️

All three siblings had so many tear jerking episodes as well some laughing riots

Edited by Raijeera - 3 years ago
TotalBetty thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Raijeera

Sian has all my heart. I follow them on ig and they are all so grown up 😭♥️

All three siblings had so many tear jerking episodes as well some laughing riots


There are so many cute Siani gifs online, I wa t to post all of them here ❤️

Sian & Seungjae friendship gifs are the best


Look at the way he hugs the teddy bear at 0:46


https://youtu.be/DO2da_76MHM

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 20 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".