

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏

Thank you ash 💕
thanks for the thread and tag Ash💕💕
More bashaan from AK 🤷♂️A couple a months back would have look forward to it. Now I wish Mata gives her back too.
Originally posted by: Siasia2014
More bashaan from AK 🤷♂️A couple a months back would have look forward to it. Now I wish Mata gives her back too.
based on synopsis, it will be AK and BP's show today with bonus crying AA as always.
In short skipped worthy. I can’t believe I would ever support Mata one day. Neways I really really hope she doesn’t keep quiet n gives back. Ak whole dialogue will
Be rubbish only. How great she and AA were and rest are good for nothing.
Originally posted by: Siasia2014
In short skipped worthy. I can’t believe I would ever support Mata one day. Neways I really really hope she doesn’t keep quiet n gives back. Ak whole dialogue will
Be rubbish only. How great she and AA were and rest are good for nothing.
I'm just waiting for custody battle. Then we can talk about Akshara's stern reply.. 🤣🤣
Hi Girls 🤗🤗🤗
I was going through my inbox to find something and I saw all old DMs and I got senti 😭😭😭😭
Not sure how many folks are still here but wanted to pop in and say hi here since most of the folks are found here !! 🥲
Not tagging anyone since I don’t know who all are still here. But you know who you are.
If you see this here is a hug from me 🤗🤗
Is it going off air. I heard July being replaced by a new show? Is this true.
2