Post Bollywood songs in your own voice #9 :D - Page 49

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BirdieNumNum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

sure, soon as I get 10 likes for this post😎. 

Just checking out forum demand for good talent, you know😃

Strangers02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting

Well, I never hesitate when it comes to praising someone...so there is nothing sweet about me to say that 😳😆 and 'totally unexpected' se mera matlab tha I imagined you something else, and you came out bilkul alag. I used to imagine that you have long hair, and thoda sanskaari sa look but you look really cool and composed. 😆 

And I also like Parineeti...why would I worry...matlab mai samjhi nahi? 🤔😆 You think that I thought you would feel bad if I tell you that you look like Parineeti? 😅 No baba...

You are sweetest slowly..I will say that again n again❤️

Acha aaj pehli mein nahi samjhi aur tumhein mujhe  samjhana padha..😆I have long hair ,lekin AI walaon ne baal katkar naya look de diya..😆

@bold Haan ji I did thought like that..my bad🙆

MochaQueen thumbnail

Such a cute dp, Shwetha❤️

Strangers02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Such a cute dp, Shwetha❤️

Thank you😳❤️

Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6

So just two days back, I decided to update the index for this thread.. and while doing that, I again heard this gem of yours, missed you again.. and then yayyy saw you back on forum yesterday but was really occupied with something so couldn't even welcome you back.. So here I go..  So good to see you girl.. 🤗 The forum and this thread dearly missed you. You have no idea how many people here love you.. ❤️ Tussi wapas mat jaana.. 

Supari_khala thumbnail

Originally posted by: Charu21

So just two days back, I decided to update the index for this thread.. and while doing that, I again heard this gem of yours, missed you again.. and then yayyy saw you back on forum yesterday but was really occupied with something so couldn't even welcome you back.. So here I go..  So good to see you girl.. 🤗 The forum and this thread dearly missed you. You have no idea how many people here love you.. ❤️ Tussi wapas mat jaana.. 

Aww thanks! ❤️ I appreciate the kind words. 🤗That song definitely sneaks up on ya at odd times. Also, it’s really thoughtful of you to make an index again. That’s a whole lotta work. Gotta hand it to you for how you put in sincere effort. 🌸

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Shwetha02

You are sweetest slowly..I will say that again n again❤️

Acha aaj pehli mein nahi samjhi aur tumhein mujhe  samjhana padha..😆I have long hair ,lekin AI walaon ne baal katkar naya look de diya..😆

@bold Haan ji I did thought like that..my bad🙆

Aw ...thank you. 🤗 And feelings are mutual ❣️

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

Aww thanks! ❤️ I appreciate the kind words. 🤗That song definitely sneaks up on ya at odd times. Also, it’s really thoughtful of you to make an index again. That’s a whole lotta work. Gotta hand it to you for how you put in sincere effort. 🌸

Hey, welcome back KhalaJi.... Missed your sassiness 😛

Charu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

Yes that song is indeed so good and you were absolutely amazing! ❤️

Thanks so much girl! 🤗 Actually this thread also had some newcomers so it felt like they deserved a special mention on the first page and also this one doesn't even have those many songs yet so it wasn't much of a task. 😳

Charu21 thumbnail

Iktara - (Kavita Seth - Wake Up Sid) 

Use your headphones, it sounds more clear on that.. also listen to it till the end. 

https://m.starmakerstudios.com/d/playrecording?app=sm&from_sid=67678732740&is_convert=true&pg_rf_ca_vn=223&recordingId=11821949090974203&share_type=copyLink

Shwetha, I am singing this one thanks to you.. As you had talked about this movie when you watched it a few days back, this song popped up in my mind.. 

Edited by Charu21 - 10 months ago