Originally posted by: Criticiser
This promo is that crap that it seems fanmade straight up copy from the OG promos. Kon dekhega ye flop generation 🤢
Do you watch all star plus show? You are in all forums 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Criticiser
This promo is that crap that it seems fanmade straight up copy from the OG promos. Kon dekhega ye flop generation 🤢
Do you watch all star plus show? You are in all forums 😆
Haha I only watch shows like this and Anupama cause they’re on the prime slot 😆
I like visiting all these forums it’s honestly more fun than watching the actual shows 😆
I like the idea of making Rekha do introduce the new gen. She is the symbol of loving someone from far for so long.
I am convinced Rekha 's dialogues were written by chatgpt and then translated to Hindi🤣 kya tha woh🤣
Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali
I am convinced Rekha 's dialogues were written by chatgpt and then translated to Hindi🤣 kya tha woh🤣
Chawla sahab itne tech geek ho gaye ki ab apna kaam bhi AI ko de diya
Ab mujhe batao iss ishaan guy ka koi bhai hai kya, just wanted to know if the devar-bhabhi supremacy will still prevail or not
Originally posted by: janecastle
And the obsession with farz and pyaar continues 🤪Wonder what is Vinayak's role.. is he going to be the new Samrat?
No I think he will be a controlling brother like Bhavani and will force Savi to marry the ML
Originally posted by: Akash3Rai
Why I feel that vinayak will marry savi ki sautan😅. And the same story with savi just calling her sautan as bhabhi instead of didi🤣
I feel it will be the other way round. Sharvari will marry Vinayak and use him to stay close to Ishaan. She will also manipulate Vinayak against Savi for sure.
Maine pehle hi bola tha...Vinu is our new Samrat