noice! Yup i understand. Everyone needs steps 😊Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I agree. Might take some time though. I managed to convince my mom not to cover her head during the wedding week so I call that progress 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
noice! Yup i understand. Everyone needs steps 😊Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I agree. Might take some time though. I managed to convince my mom not to cover her head during the wedding week so I call that progress 😆
amma come on. Ab to bas 40-50 posts bache hr. Come on now bhot hua. Get promoted 😆Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
Hellloooo hellllooo hellllloooo
naturally yaar. Clean up or better yet dont spoil so much in the first placeOriginally posted by: simply.meghana
I’m still upset about it 🤣🤣 like where is the courtesy? Clean up after yourself please 🤣
Originally posted by: whats.up.danger
but seriously what kind of animal does that? 🤪
I wish I knew 🤔🤣 I am still trying to wrap around my head the need for that much water 🤣 why was it on the floor?
And they couldn’t even close the tap all the way 🤪
apka vacation kesa raha? Any highlights? 😆
Originally posted by: whats.up.danger
naturally yaar. Clean up or better yet dont spoil so much in the first place
My theory is they used the shower-like nozzle in the tub as a bidet and that contributed to the watery floor, so that begs the question as to how bad their aim was 🤣🤣 4 people used this bathroom 🤪
maybe their legs were dirty! And they spread around water to hide that? I dont know. I have never seen anything like this. But if this continues then ur dad and mom will have to build another bathroom. The guest bathroom 🤣🤣🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I wish I knew 🤔🤣 I am still trying to wrap around my head the need for that much water 🤣 why was it on the floor?
And they couldn’t even close the tap all the way 🤪
Originally posted by: whats.up.danger
amma come on. Ab to bas 40-50 posts bache hr. Come on now bhot hua. Get promoted 😆
She will get promoted next year at this rate 🤣
oh my god that doesnt help meghs! Ewwww ehat is they also sprayed around the … ewwwwweew!Originally posted by: simply.meghana
My theory is they used the shower-like nozzle in the tub as a bidet and that contributed to the watery floor, so that begs the question as to how bad their aim was 🤣🤣 4 people used this bathroom 🤪
Am sorry but looks like u have wandered off in some jungle it seems. Cause only animals will do something like that 🤣
Originally posted by: whats.up.danger
maybe their legs were dirty! And they spread around water to hide that? I dont know. I have never seen anything like this. But if this continues then ur dad and mom will have to build another bathroom. The guest bathroom 🤣🤣🤣
I rather they just not show up again 🤣 instead of building a whole new bathroom
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k