This is bad news !!! I thought promos are bad but this is🥹🥹🥹🥹
I was all set for new start from second half of year 2023!
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
This is bad news !!! I thought promos are bad but this is🥹🥹🥹🥹
I was all set for new start from second half of year 2023!
https://twitter.com/tmn_nia/status/1672554616494657537?t=F0AvOGHcyAS88FP5o777nQ&s=19
Murtasim's bride looking so pretty blushing
Nothing is new in this new promo all are old things just maa begum bringing behaya for the marriage 🤬


Groom & bride are ready for their willing marriage 🥳
Hope meerab entry is after qubool hai moment 🤞
What's new in that promo except this beautiful shot

I hope there is some reason behind this marriage set up otherwise:

It is such a painful watch.
I have been bearing this torture to watch Haya smiling as bride in the second last episode.😳