Because anything is possible in fan fiction.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Because anything is possible in fan fiction.
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
I have no idea how anyone is attracted to Bebo, let alone Hrithik.
Finally someone who agrees with me. I cannot fathom how she is considered beautiful with those horrendous expressions, lack of grace and entitled behaviour.
Imagine being attracted to this...🤡



![]()
Eewwww.... Thats enough cringe for today 🤢
How did I miss this topic three months ago?

Originally posted by: tweetie19
Finally someone who agrees with me. I cannot fathom how she is considered beautiful with those horrendous expressions, lack of grace and entitled behaviour.
Imagine being attracted to this...🤡
Eewwww.... Thats enough cringe for today 🤢
THIS WILL FOREVER BE THE BEST GIF CREATION 🤣🤣
zabardasti saari bekar wali gifs toh sabki hi laga sakta hai koi b. N onscreen expressions ki baat nai chal rahi. Beauty ki baat chal rhi hai n Offscreen aise expression thodi deti hogi vo. Kggk songs ki sundar wali gifs lagao kareena ki tab baat karte haiOriginally posted by: FingerFetish
THIS WILL FOREVER BE THE BEST GIF CREATION 🤣🤣
Young, dumb and full of cum
Originally posted by: mintyblue
I mean, they're so different. So completely different!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sf4pA4Qtn6s&t=56s
Is it because opposites attract?
I mean they are not so different. They look alike
Light skin, light hair, light eyes, tall, slim. He has a manly voice and so has she. They seems the same to me. I'm sure Saif's heart has pounded at Hrithik accidently when he's turned his head thinking it's bebo for that millisecond.
Like WOW she looked insanely gorgeous https://www.instagram.com/reel/DMOHOBaulhG/?igsh=Nmp5NmY3NjZkZ2xz
https://x.com/i/status/2001967095479984457
Bollywood nepokids film statistics in the past 8 years https://www.instagram.com/p/DXGxLcdCMXG/?img_index=10 igsh=MTJhcm5tMzkyNWx3Yw==
https://x.com/bollyhungama/status/2074789159995416793?s=46
https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9705
7