Inconsistency at its best ๐คชif they show a divorce then if anything lasts, it will be a miracleโฆ
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Inconsistency at its best ๐คชif they show a divorce then if anything lasts, it will be a miracleโฆ
Iโm dying the fake poster of Dukhmukh ๐คฃ
hain?? Itna pyaar se vidaa kaun karta hai America ke liye.....mujhe toh dhakke maar kar bheja gaya tha ....๐ญ๐ญ....am I not as precious as Devi ji??๐ญ๐ญ
Originally posted by: Shake_d_spear
Can u post anuj new pics , I guess sooted booted AK is back ๐he is wearing blue formal pants & white shirt.
https://twitter.com/Adejunika4/status/1672279881768656896?t=YnRANUYO27bG3pwrbmNm7w&s=19
TFS :) looks like the outfit she is wearing for the farewell or am I mistaken?
Yah might be after her never will happen farewell from sh ,...she is with Anuj plus that crazy woman...๐ต I don't know what dkp tries to show Anu is happy with Shah and so duki with Anuj...
Originally posted by: blue-ice.1
hain?? Itna pyaar se vidaa kaun karta hai America ke liye.....mujhe toh dhakke maar kar bheja gaya tha ....๐ญ๐ญ....am I not as precious as Devi ji??๐ญ๐ญ
Mujhe bhi ...๐ค๐คฃ
DKP writers seem very confused with what they want - I didnโt even notice Maya lolโฆ๐ตโฆ.unnecessary drama and characterโฆdonโt know what they trying to prove in this trackโฆ
Originally posted by: lakshmikumr
Yah might be after her never will happen farewell from sh ,...she is with Anuj plus that crazy woman...๐ต I don't know what dkp tries to show Anu is happy with Shah and so duki with Anuj...
Originally posted by: Criticiser
Iโm dying the fake poster of Dukhmukh ๐คฃ
U r definitely obsessed with him..๐คฃhe is visible to 2 only I never noticed...may be my eyesight gone ....
I wonder if they ever get tired of dancing every other day!!
https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/2100241155724292479
10