Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I am pretty sure you will manifest asfar's disappearance as he eat up all of aaliya-salman scenes 🤣
😆sajjo and billu 😆
As they are both single shippers have gone insane now 😳
Yes cutest bestie duo in pak drama land 😳
Billu says he can't romance sajal onscreen but manifest a full romantic drama with his bestie 🤣
Emphasis on the word "onscreen"😉
I am pretty sure you will manifest asfar's disappearance as he eat up all of aaliya-salman scenes 🤣
Will throw tamatars at him😡
Ohhhhh☺️
Arey yaar aise na karo mere saath.🤣
I already did and reported everything i found on love square 🤣
Twitter is the best place to get juicy updates. Befriend any of the billu fangirls 😆
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cs3MwmLtiJG/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Ramsha's expression🤣
This talk is getting masaledaar 🤣
Maybe billu wants to romance onscreen so much that it get manifested offscreen as well🤣
Originally posted by: Witchofthewest
😆sajjo and billu 😆
As they are both single shippers have gone insane now 😳
I think sajal ko pyaar se fans sajla bulate hai. Don't know why. Isme ek L daalde toh billu-sajal shipper name ban jate hai😆