Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ctzn3O2I8gO/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
What do you guys think about sheheryar's clothes? Does it look like he got inspired by ranveer singh?
https://www.instagram.com/p/CJBWCSBFpBC/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Rare footage of bilal and ramsha together.
The bg score is funny 😆
Yess that's why devi yumna isn't friends with anyone in the industry because everyone in the industry are rakshas ke bachhe🤪
Where were you? I tried to tag you in some posts and couldn't. So i thought you changed your dp or left😆
Why can't I get tagged? @Mods fix this asap otherwise😡
I am very busy lately, so no time to catch up on the drama as well as IF.Still I do one or two posts every now n then😆
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ctzn3O2I8gO/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
What do you guys think about sheheryar's clothes? Does it look like he got inspired by ranveer singh?
hmm someone else has been binging on biryani
I think Ranveer actually dresses well. This looks ugly on Sheheryar , makes him look big and roundhttps://www.instagram.com/reel/Ctzn3O2I8gO/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
What do you guys think about sheheryar's clothes? Does it look like he got inspired by ranveer singh?
Is biriyani the national food of Pakistan 😆
Is biriyani the national food of Pakistan 😆
according to the shows yes..they eat them every day and then also during special occasion there's biryani..
in Yunhi at one of the wedding parties they only served biryani..like nothing else
Originally posted by: Kittykatkit
I think Ranveer actually dresses well. This looks ugly on Sheheryar , makes him look big and round
Ranveer has his days where it looks like he stole Deepika's clothes 😆
But ya ranveer has a better physic to carry these kind of looks. Also his hyper personality matches his styling.
Sheheryar seems to be too short to wear parallel pants. It looks better on tall lean guys. A lot of tall Korean celebs wear those type of pants really well.