I missed this article... Goes on to show how business matters more than characters. The character who grabs eyeballs in terms of drawing a crowd is the biggest winner - a thing that only makers, channels know. Not the audience. Not us!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I missed this article... Goes on to show how business matters more than characters. The character who grabs eyeballs in terms of drawing a crowd is the biggest winner - a thing that only makers, channels know. Not the audience. Not us!
I am not even going to imagine Bhavika as Savi. My savi is my Aria only
Me neither... Aria will be Saavi always....
Not interested in watching leap
I am just saying from the shows POV and the leap they are hell bent on taking
I am not even going to imagine Bhavika as Savi. My savi is my Aria only
Agreed....for me too, Savi will always be Aria 👍🏼
Can't imagine anyone in her place
I missed this article... Goes on to show how business matters more than characters. The character who grabs eyeballs in terms of drawing a crowd is the biggest winner - a thing that only makers, channels know. Not the audience. Not us!
It's so true....n irony is that it clicks too. Needs to reach saturation now. This triangle thing
🤣🤣🤣
Ghum ki script hijack hoke destroy hue zamana ho gyaa.🤣🤣
Who cares about Sitara. White House is promoting Saiya 😎
Don't tell me 😲
If they want leap to work.. Bhavika has to click... Aria was a jackpot... it will be difficult to fill her shoes 👍🏼
She has not only to cover up aria but ayesha too because savi will be sai ki carbon copy in terms of her behavior comparison honge
That even SRK promoted some 25 years back 😆