Aww.. Chahat and Aryan are such cuties 🥹 I would totally ship them if he wasn’t gay. Btw, does Aryan know she has a crush on Saheel?
Beautiful update Shibz! 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Aww.. Chahat and Aryan are such cuties 🥹 I would totally ship them if he wasn’t gay. Btw, does Aryan know she has a crush on Saheel?
Beautiful update Shibz! 🤗
Please add me next in the queue 🙈
Originally posted by: DreamOfEndless
Aww.. Chahat and Aryan are such cuties 🥹 I would totally ship them if he wasn’t gay. Btw, does Aryan know she has a crush on Saheel?
Beautiful update Shibz! 🤗
Haan, in Liz's update she tells him naa😅
I think platonic friendships are never written properly, now that we have characters like these two, why not😅
you should totally watch Welcome to demon school Iruma Kun if you love friendships like this. We have a love trio which is the best trio ever. They're not just best friends but soulmates too and none of them romantically interested in other. It is so good! Soo well writtenOriginally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali
Haan, in Liz's update she tells him naa😅
I think platonic friendships are never written properly, now that we have characters like these two, why not😅
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CtFeWIwLzY6/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Aryan Saheel be like 😆
#no_homie_only_homo
What's happening in this fic, ladies? Who's writing the next segment?
T said she'd do next.
Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls
T said she'd do next.
Oops I had forgotten, I'll post soon 🙈
Me next :) (T ke baad.)
Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls
Me next :) (T ke baad.)
Shibzz has claimed after T, added you Shibzz k baad 🤗