Sorry, but Bebika looks like Annabelle with those makeup and braids. 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Sorry, but Bebika looks like Annabelle with those makeup and braids. 🤣
Pooja is not Sajid nor Siddhart nor Shamita...She's like Salman. When Salman says shut up, he doesn't listen and just passes a judgement
What a double dholki Jiya is😆
True that 😆Originally posted by: guenhwyvar
It's Avinash - he can't take what he dishes out.
Bhaashan giver was getting a bhaashan from Pooja so aacha nahi laga HAHAHAHAHAHA
I missed the entire thing, but I'll look around to see if I can locate a clip of it elsewhere.
In addition, I'm curious to see how self-righteous Avinash will treat her now that he's been ranting so much behind her back.
Palak is soft target kya ? Everyone loves to backbite about her 😆.
Pooja bhi kabse lagi huyi hai Jiya ke saath 😆
Originally posted by: Radiant-Eyes
True that 😆
I missed the entire thing, but I'll look around to see if I can locate a clip of it elsewhere.
In addition, I'm curious to see how self-righteous Avinash will treat her now that he's been ranting so much behind her back.