yes she is lol you did not know this
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
yes she is lol you did not know this
well there is a music team in this section here, bolly mods, so I think having a chat team is cool 😎 might need to make logos on it. You know me I just need some excuse to decorate or throw a party !! 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess
I still can't at their being a committee for this either 😆
I have a busy summer of shows. Went to the Reset series. How is your summsr 😆
wow summer shows sounds exciting. My summer has been busy too so I’m here less. And will be getting busier as many parties n weddings coming.
Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess
I can't believe this CC turn drama is still going on 😆
Do you want to join in? 😆
OMG, Maroon opened a CC, finally....

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0