#BREAKINGNEWS
Ushna Shah to play female lead in ARY Digital's next #Ghair
Written By Zanjabeel Asim Shah
and
Directed By Yasir Nawaz
Produced By Six Sigma Plus Productions
(confirmed by Ushna Shah through her instagram story)
#BREAKINGNEWS
Ushna Shah to play female lead in ARY Digital's next #Ghair
Written By Zanjabeel Asim Shah
and
Directed By Yasir Nawaz
Produced By Six Sigma Plus Productions
(confirmed by Ushna Shah through her instagram story)
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Adeel and ushna did a drama together before too
This is one couple I dont mind because I dont like both of them
Originally posted by: la_Reine
This is one couple I dont mind because I dont like both of them
+1 😂🤣
Same here 😅 I don't like Ushna Shah at all 😵I find her highly overrated as an actress🤢Originally posted by: la_Reine
This is one couple I dont mind because I dont like both of them
Upcoming Drama Serial #Ghair is going to be special for some reasons ‼️
1.Adeel Hussain & Ushna Shah Reunited After Delivered A HIT Serial #AkhirKabTak ✨
2.Yasir Nawaz Back Into Direction After 5 Years.
3.Adeel Hussain Is Doing A Serial Of ARY After 9 Years 💥
4.Written By Zanjabeel Asim Shah
Upcoming Drama Serial #Ghair is going to be special for some reasons ‼️
1.Adeel Hussain & Ushna Shah Reunited After Delivered A HIT Serial #AkhirKabTak ✨
2.Yasir Nawaz Back Into Direction After 5 Years.
3.Adeel Hussain Is Doing A Serial Of ARY After 9 Years 💥
4.Written By Zanjabeel Asim Shah
Zanjabeel is writer
Ok then skip
Ushna is enough to make me skip.😆