hey! Sorry I was asleepOriginally posted by: minakrish
Nevermind, I found it. It's Episode 15.😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
hey! Sorry I was asleepOriginally posted by: minakrish
Nevermind, I found it. It's Episode 15.😳
N, do you want a plain siggy or would you like any text on it?😳
Let me know.🤗
We never got AR's family in DMG.
But seeing these 3 together was a bliss.

Originally posted by: shrutiraina007
We never got AR's family in DMG.
But seeing these 3 together was a bliss.
Ofcourse we got Armaan's family in DMG.
Billy and Annie Mallik. They came when Armaan and Riddhima ka rishta pakka hua tha when Sukirti was Riddhima.
Originally posted by: shrutiraina007
We never got AR's family in DMG.
But seeing these 3 together was a bliss.
So true! ♥️
Originally posted by: minakrish
Ofcourse we got Armaan's family in DMG.
Billy and Annie Mallik. They came when Armaan and Riddhima ka rishta pakka hua tha when Sukirti was Riddhima.
You misunderstood.
I am talking about AR's (Armaan Riddhima's) family after marriage.
Originally posted by: shrutiraina007
You misunderstood.
I am talking about AR's (Armaan Riddhima's) family after marriage.
Ah, that. Sorry, I did misunderstand.😳
I really didn't like how they progressed the show. I really wished they did so many things differently.😒
Originally posted by: minakrish
Ah, that. Sorry, I did misunderstand.😳
I really didn't like how they progressed the show. I really wished they did so many things differently.😒
Me too! I wish we got at least a few episodes of their wedding and after marriage life.
Originally posted by: shrutiraina007
We never got AR's family in DMG.
But seeing these 3 together was a bliss.
Oh yes we don't know anything about his family. But I can say Sanjeevani is having all his heart.
DMG World ~ Thread #2 MBBS se hatke, loveology mein atke! 💘🩺 With 721 episodes of joy, laughter, love, friendship, trust, commitment,...
478