I wonder how many Meerasim scenes are left? 😕 DDLJ one hopefully but I want to see more. Cute banter, romance, mom-dad mode… give me everything.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I wonder how many Meerasim scenes are left? 😕 DDLJ one hopefully but I want to see more. Cute banter, romance, mom-dad mode… give me everything.
manifesting Saba in tomorrow’s episode 😁 🧘🏻♀️ Haya and flashbacks … a horrendous combo. 😩Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
haan yaar. Flash back kam karo and move ahead. I really hope Saba kal hi aa jaye 😂😂
ddlj 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭Originally posted by: CranberryQueen
I wonder how many Meerasim scenes are left? 😕 DDLJ one hopefully but I want to see more. Cute banter, romance, mom-dad mode… give me everything.
we will get it!!Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
ddlj 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
yeh scene hona hi chahiye....goliyan chal jayegi nai toh...... Sunlllooooo noorannn😡Originally posted by: CranberryQueen
I wonder how many Meerasim scenes are left? 😕 DDLJ one hopefully but I want to see more. Cute banter, romance, mom-dad mode… give me everything.
if they cut this, we are all going to protest against ‘soon’ lady for giving us false hopeyeh scene hona hi chahiye....goliyan chal jayegi nai toh...... Sunlllooooo noorannn😡