https://twitter.com/criteaaa/status/1671133242026790913
Day after Day it's getting hard to resist...... I don't wanna ship them..... But I can help it. They are so cute
https://twitter.com/criteaaa/status/1671133242026790913
Day after Day it's getting hard to resist...... I don't wanna ship them..... But I can help it. They are so cute
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Finally ❤️ AkshNav deserves a happy life with Abhir away from all the toxicity some people bring with them. Hope they get their happily ever after.
They both are looking nice ❤️. Happy we are getting sweet moments after yesterday's Manjiri episode.
Such a beautiful photo. ❤️
Sharma Family deserves the World. So happy for them. :)
Originally posted by: sweta2005
I hope every one gets lucky like abhinav to be orphan and gareeb and get a free family and seek sympathy and cry and get every thing on plate
You know talking to you people is like talking to a wall. So nope, not interested.
Originally posted by: sweta2005
I hope every one gets lucky like abhinav to be orphan and gareeb and get a free family and seek sympathy and cry and get every thing on plate
I don’t care if I get reported for saying this. But your comments are just horrible and so insensitive and far far from the truth that’s shown
Now instead of feeling angry I feel sorry for you, that you are so bothered about a fictional char that you are writing such comments
Just for some naive souls.. being an orphan, being a driver and being a good person is NOT a bad thing, unlike what some people like to claim here.
Originally posted by: janecastle
Just for some naive souls.. being an orphan, being a driver and being a good person is NOT a bad thing, unlike what some people like to claim here.
Don’t bother yaar, they live in their own world where whatever they think is the absolute truth and have their own comedy show going on. IF should have proper block option, that way we can block people which should ensure that their comments also are blocked.
Originally posted by: sweta2005
I hope every one gets lucky like abhinav to be orphan and gareeb and get a free family and seek sympathy and cry and get every thing on plate
I hope atleast 1 % of Abhinav's goodness rubs off on everyone, so that these kinds of vile comments stop.
Awww such a cute moment she looks like a pretty princess proposing to the simple and sweet prince charming..Ah, my heart is strangely satisfied upon witnessing this domestic bliss...😊🩷
