@GossipsTv
·
#SuperExclusive#TRP #TRPDay@StarPlus
ALL SHOWS#TeriMeriDoriyaann 1.2#PandyaStore 1.6#GhumHaiKisikeyPyaarMeiin 2.1#Imlie 1.8#Faltu 1.7#YehRishtaKyaKehlataHai 2.1#Anupamaa 3.1#YehHaiChahatein 1.9#Titli 1.3@GossipsTv

@GossipsTv
·
#SuperExclusive#TRP #TRPDay@StarPlus
ALL SHOWS#TeriMeriDoriyaann 1.2#PandyaStore 1.6#GhumHaiKisikeyPyaarMeiin 2.1#Imlie 1.8#Faltu 1.7#YehRishtaKyaKehlataHai 2.1#Anupamaa 3.1#YehHaiChahatein 1.9#Titli 1.3@GossipsTv

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Opening TRP is quite good.
Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Opening TRP is quite good.
Usually opening TRP is good, lets hope they can maintain it
I have high hopes as the pace has been good so far
Originally posted by: la_Reine
Usually opening TRP is good, lets hope they can maintain it
I have high hopes as the pace has been good so far
Yeah to maintain TRP is also not easy. But yes so far story goes well specially after Rahul's exit 😆
Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Yeah to maintain TRP is also not easy. But yes so far story goes well specially after Rahul's exit 😆
I still dont believe his role is over yet🤔
But I find Garv more handsome and charming than Vatsal. Though Vatsal is fabulous but here may be he is not main ML so I couldn't connect with him
Personally, i found last week kinda boring. I forwarded quite a bit, so I'm not very surprised. Hopefully, this week's episodes have a higher trp!
Yeah it is boring these days, im jhust waiting for TiRv marriage when the actual story starts, then we will know more clearly what the trps will be. But if they take too long for the wedding, they may lose viewership
Originally posted by: la_Reine
TRP decreased🥺
Time slot bhi toh bekar hi hai🥺