So happy for kuch ankahi and Yunhi. Seems like trp audience have better taste than online audience.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
So happy for kuch ankahi and Yunhi. Seems like trp audience have better taste than online audience.


An embarrassment 
Not great opening but both show has growth. Hum shows takes time to build up. So maybe in the upcoming episodes we might see some growth. Atleast I hope so.
it’s his sister Humaima Malick. An actress who was in Maula Jatt . He is doing a new show with Sonya hussyn for green tv
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CtJAY9XN3m_/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cspa0yuI_Tp/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
absolutely toxic caption!Romanticizing anger🥱.
Look here romanticizing forced marriage.
When I saw this , I was like say what
Originally posted by: YTPOAZADRJEZOKDI
Even Idk what show it is but the still bada funny lagra h. 😆
Ahram e junoon 🤣
I think we have discussed this in our previous threads...