Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel
Waaahhhh kya movie di thi...super flop do taaki kisine dekhi hi na ho aur bta hi na paye 🤣
🤣 gaane ka kuch hint milta logon ko toh bhi shayad kuch hosakta tha
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel
Waaahhhh kya movie di thi...super flop do taaki kisine dekhi hi na ho aur bta hi na paye 🤣
🤣 gaane ka kuch hint milta logon ko toh bhi shayad kuch hosakta tha
I have watched this movie but remember it vaguely.😆 It was famous for it's songs I guess.
Is it the one where the villain wears a mask of Himesh's face so everyone suspects him??
Originally posted by: Plvs-Vltrx
Is this movie famous in this forum? I haven't seen this movie. I just randomly picked from IMDb the worst Bollywood movie category.🤣🤣
Thank you to you guys for the engagement. 😳You guys failed to save me from Boss's clutches.🐷
I didn’t watch Aap Ka Suroor. If you had mentioned any other thing like abt the actor & actress, shayad guess karleti. Songs were ❤️😳.
Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel
Waaahhhh kya movie di thi...super flop do taaki kisine dekhi hi na ho aur bta hi na paye 🤣

Not in a million years would I have guessed this one. 😆
Hi, Pooh! Sorry for the late reply, just catching up on my notifications!
No worries V. Maybe next time. And by nexttime, I mean very soon.😆

Originally posted by: la_Reine
I have watched this movie but remember it vaguely.😆 It was famous for it's songs I guess.
Is it the one where the villain wears a mask of Himesh's face so everyone suspects him??

I think you may be right.😆
Done.
(I was away for a couple of days, and there were 80 notifications. So I got lazy and just let them pile up. 😆 )
https://www.timesnownews.com/entertainment-news/reviews/daayra-movie-review-kareena-kapoor-khan-meghna-gulzar-prithviraj-sukumaran-battle-over-ju
Feel free to discuss any movies you've recently watched. Link to previous thread !
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZbud6sCC-I/?igsh=b25nbWZuazJ3bTBo
https://www.instagram.com/p/DdrJ56szF-5/?stkn=MXVwYjhlOHoydGJwdQ==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Dci6kcRKBz_/?igsi=MXJjMnhic3g5anNydw==
33