I thought mera naam aaj elimination list mein chapega.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I thought mera naam aaj elimination list mein chapega.
Originally posted by: MinionBoss
This thread was part of Question 2 (Do you think you are a creative writer). For those who answered no, they had to describe the plot of a Hindi movie badly and post it in the Bollywood forum.
This one totally fit that description. The movie was Badi Maa from 1974. 🤣
I neither say yes nor no
So what I suppose to do 🤣
Lol no you didn't have to answer the question. That's what the players who signed up for my game had to answer. 🤣
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
Thank you for guessing.. Captain sahiba ne mujhe pass kar diya iss round mein 😭😭😭
Wahh so you made it🥳
somehow but next round mein chapega mera naam elimination list mein
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
somehow but next round mein chapega mera naam elimination list mein
Nahi nahi aisa nhi hoga don't worry🤗
I was born 23 years later after this movie released. How can you expect me to guess it😆Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
Answer is "Badi Maa" from 1974.
Here is some pani puri as promised 😂😂
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
Answer is "Badi Maa" from 1974.
Here is some pani puri as promised 😂😂
I haven't heard of this movie 🙈😅
The answer I saw in the prev page is wrong then 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
aa jao jawab padh lo ab tum khud
Mujhe parhna nahi aata🤓
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
Answer is "Badi Maa" from 1974.
Here is some pani puri as promised 😂😂
Pehli baar dekha hai ke galat jawab dene ke liye prize mil raha hai🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/DdHG-Y4s8eI/?stkn=MXdtOHdiajMyanNzcw==
TOXIC is the story of A Man Drowning in His Own Guilt ⚠️ SPOILERS AHEAD. This thread is going deep into the story, characters, symbolism and the...
Feel free to discuss any movies you've recently watched. Link to previous thread !
Detailed member review posted n the below link. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/168032068 ---...
19