a lot of time ๐Originally posted by: columbia
Asim and Hania dramaโ- how much time you got??!?!?!
idk Sajal and Mawra drama
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
a lot of time ๐Originally posted by: columbia
Asim and Hania dramaโ- how much time you got??!?!?!
idk Sajal and Mawra drama
Asim whatever his surname is, is such a sore loser. ๐คช
Originally posted by: music_girl
Asim whatever his surname is, is such a sore loser. ๐คช
You know how thete is a saying that you know your true friends when shit hits the fanโฆ.this guy is so awfulโฆshe was going through the worst shyte a woman can go through with all that terrible trolling and yucky behaviour by trolls online and he has the audacity to take that moment to announce how he missed a bulletโฆI am sorry I think we can all collectively agree she missed a bullet with himโฆ
Originally posted by: columbia
You know how thete is a saying that you know your true friends when shit hits the fanโฆ.this guy is so awfulโฆshe was going through the worst shyte a woman can go through with all that terrible trolling and yucky behaviour by trolls online and he has the audacity to take that moment to announce how he missed a bulletโฆI am sorry I think we can all collectively agree she missed a bullet with himโฆ
I think living in his country, he has many privileges. And he threw his ex under the bus, acting like a victim.
I'm not Hania's fan, I think I saw only 2 dramas of hers: Ana (for the other couple) and Ishqiya. But she has this personality, funny, creative but the same time strong to endure all the trolling she still receives.
Mard bhot pyaari chezz hai yeh bhi iss ny bola tha ๐๐คฃ
Originally posted by: music_girl
I think living in his country, he has many privileges. And he threw his ex under the bus, acting like a victim.
I'm not Hania's fan, I think I saw only 2 dramas of hers: Ana (for the other couple) and Ishqiya. But she has this personality, funny, creative but the same time strong to endure all the trolling she still receives.
@ bold - for me, this was a huge huge red flag. As a guy how can you do that to a woman? Another human? He disrespected the relationship he had with her, he has no empathy for a fellow actor and he was an equal participant in the disgusting behavior. And btw he has moved on to another upcoming young actress in no time (another sign of our culture)
@ italic - this is exactly why I think she is amazing and deserves all the fandom. I agree she is no amazing actress, but she has a certain strength that cannot be denied
Mard cheez hota hai aur Aurat Makhan โฆ.busss bread ke intezaar mei sab baithe hai bhai!!! Bakwas na hua!!! Kuch bhi bolti haiโฆ
Originally posted by: columbia
Mard cheez hota hai aur Aurat Makhan โฆ.busss bread ke intezaar mei sab baithe hai bhai!!! Bakwas na hua!!! Kuch bhi bolti haiโฆ
Bina sochy bolti hai ๐ฅด
thatโs a lot of drama. Why did he have to post such stuff. Itโs better to not say anything after break up. Especially if itโs a bad one. When two people r in relationship thereโs gonna be lot of issues. And these two wud have been in their early 20s when they were dating. It wasnโt necessary for him to post such stuff especially when she was going through a bad phase