Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I am gonna give it a watch soon ! Thanks for the recco
Uff I love planes.. this is phoenix .. and she is the reason I watched fubur.. she is even more kick ass .
Btw I didn't know gotye had another song lolol more than a one hit wonder.. nice to know we have our own love song too! We are forever ๐ โค๏ธ ๐
Gotye has a couple of songs โฆthough I cannot take the credit for discovering him..a friend used to quote somebody I used to know whenever I would disappear on her lol. I heard this soulless singer kuhaadโs crap new song on Instagram and was reminded of the great gotye. We have great taste certainly lol.
Originally posted by: Basskarrr
I am gonna give it a watch soon ! Thanks for the recco
Gotye has a couple of songs โฆthough I cannot take the credit for discovering him..a friend used to quote somebody I used to know whenever I would disappear on her lol. I heard this soulless singer kuhaadโs crap new song on Instagram and was reminded of the great gotye. We have great taste certainly lol.
Oh I have a friend that who relates to that song as well... everytime I do mention it she melts ๐ .. so I won't post that song.. I'll just keep her frozen.. iced ice icey... in mortuary.. somewhere far away where only I can visit .. ๐ .. lololol
hey i know you are going to see the new transformers movie.. i cant wait too. Love megatron and starscream... .. hey have you seen the new spiderman movie? I haven't but the reviews have knocked it out of the park.. you see if first and let me know ๐
WELCOME MEMBERS 👨🏼🎤 👩🎤 To Bollywood’s music chit chat corner #30. 𝔚𝔢𝔩𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔅𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔶𝔴𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔪𝔲𝔰𝔦𝔠 𝔠𝔬𝔯𝔫𝔢𝔯...
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
https://youtu.be/xvT1jH8B9AM?si=bNkIlDLgzZ7jC0Fz
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbfG33oMQmG/?igsh=MXd4M3Frb2psYXFnag==
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
1.1k