

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Too little, too late?

Thanks for the tag Ash! Yahan pe Akshara Abhinav ko I love you bol rahi hai and wahan manju maaji Abhimanyu ki baraat sajaa rahi hai. DKP wale kamine Abhira ke photo Instagram pe dikha dikha ke Akshnav wala nonsense screen pe dikha rahe hai. Because even they know that agar Akshnav ko promote karenge to bas woh "million" viewers + Zama hi dekhenge yeh show
How are my beautiful ladies? Baaki agar Abhira ke ache scenes ho mujhe please tag kar dena
Thank you for the tag Ash, they didn’t give most anticipated and interesting part in the description 😂. They are for sure increasing curiosity level.
I am resigned to the fact that this show is more gimmicks than story most of us are simply hanging on for the nostalgia it evokes. 🤷♀️
Thanks for the tag Ash! Yahan pe Akshara Abhinav ko I love you bol rahi hai and wahan manju maaji Abhimanyu ki baraat sajaa rahi hai. DKP wale kamine Abhira ke photo Instagram pe dikha dikha ke Akshnav wala nonsense screen pe dikha rahe hai. Because even they know that agar Akshnav ko promote karenge to bas woh "million" viewers + Zama hi dekhenge yeh show
How are my beautiful ladies? Baaki agar Abhira ke ache scenes ho mujhe please tag kar dena
I don’t think there will be much continuation of yesterdays ending scene. Akshara will likely stare at Abhi in shock and pass out or Kairav will take her away.
Main focus will probably be on Manju ke hopes for Abhira building up at jet speed now 😆
So I guess we just have to wait. Hopefully they will really just show AK pass out and over. I still don’t think it’s Nav. I rather not know unless it’s AB. Whatever I don’t want AB to think it’s for Nav . After such a long time he seemed happy I don’t want him sad.
I don’t think there will be much continuation of yesterdays ending scene. Akshara will likely stare at Abhi in shock and pass out or Kairav will take her away.
Main focus will probably be on Manju ke hopes for Abhira building up at jet speed now 😆
Think so too!
What a damper!!
It is what it is!
Going to have Akshara declaring her love to nav infront of everyone now just like confession day, as zama wants to recreat every abhira iconic scene with navra!
Also realised manjiri greediness is going to cost abhimanyu! His going to lose roo as well as abhir 😐
Aksharas moved on and arhu will reject and take roo away 😕
Is it going off air. I heard July being replaced by a new show? Is this true.
https://www.instagram.com/p/DWxYUNWidcG/?igsh=MTNoYTBwaDJiY2RvaA== Maira cries as abheera left her for vani again Meher riles maira saying...
2