Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Song will be out today
Oyebollywood I been listening to saaaath samundar paaaar in your honor, lately. Just thought you should know.
Originally posted by: Supari_khala
Oyebollywood I been listening to saaaath samundar paaaar in your honor, lately. Just thought you should know.
Koi lauta de mere beete hue din
If he does that kicking legs move, I will do my leg move and kick my screen
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
If he does that kicking legs move, I will do my leg move and kick my screen
Kartik aur woh step na kare plus that goggles koi shaq 😆
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
If he does that kicking legs move, I will do my leg move and kick my screen
He does the kicking part but stationary. Usually with that move he moves backwards but in this song he’s not moving. Just kicking the leg and then going to another dance move. I don’t know what this means for your screen? 🤷🏽♀️ 😆
Meh.
The beat sounded very familiar at certain parts. I feel like there’s an Akshay Kumar song with similar beat.
So this is the song they spent 7crores on because Kartik wanted a solo entry song? Yea not much of a song, or dance, or video.
Chhapri giri at its best😆but I have a feeling that this will indeed become entry song for many grooms this wedding season. And despite his shortcomings, Kartik's screen presence is undeniable.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DcLpVWtKdNu/?igsh=MXNydmw5NTBxYnUzcA==
https://x.com/taran_adarsh/status/1983077364612641062
Prem Keetanu’: Veer Pahariya and Aparshakti Khurana to star in upcoming comedy-drama...
https://x.com/i/status/2046465367200129114
https://x.com/i/status/2081960771697963036
4