Two pairs of cheaters n trp rises🤪
Vijumba marriage rocked
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Two pairs of cheaters n trp rises🤪
Vijumba marriage rocked
Why are you shocked...Saibai's realisation worked 😉
You know why I was shocked.😆
people love toxic.
We too come in that category 🤪
Yes.we are the people .
I hope makers now realise what brings them TRP!!
Cheaters Rocks!!
Cheaters>>>> non cheaters
Satya savi sai scene it was so warm and pure
I will miss their trio especially sattu uncle and Savi
aria is very cute girl
ww kar karke abhi mandir banana hi baki hai virat ke liye so that everyone visit and does puja to him daily. I mean how stupid is he to tell in public about savi helping in mission what if those terrorists kidnap her or even try to kill her now as they now know who flopped their plan. Now satya wants to unite sai with that abuser Virat
Originally posted by: AninditaB
I hope makers now realise what brings them TRP!!
Cheaters Rocks!!
Cheaters>>>> non cheaters
I wish they had shown full blown EMA of SaiRat, leap ki bhi zarurat nahi padti shayad 🥺