Murtasim doesn't deserve this...... chali ja wapis behen ya atleast humko koi solid reason dedo bhagne ka😭
Imagine in normal circumstances murtasim kitna khush hota
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Murtasim doesn't deserve this...... chali ja wapis behen ya atleast humko koi solid reason dedo bhagne ka😭
Imagine in normal circumstances murtasim kitna khush hota
Originally posted by: CranberryQueen
worth it or not, we will end up watching the episode 😂Bahut bahut mubarak Meesam ki 😂😂
I will watching just not live
Mubarak ho bhaii
Mera hero kaha hai? ... Uska kaam bas promo se mujhe lubhaane ka tha??
Did meerub told SB that murtasim is meerub's husband? I am not watching the live today
same.. I’ll watch after the promo comes.
I think biwi pregnant thi woh sharab pila raha tha biwi ne glass fenka or fir SB neOriginally posted by: Sera-high123
Biwi hogi aisi nahi toh SB aisa kabhi kar nahi sakta. Bwi ne pehle mukka maara hoga 😒😒
Tanu knows this story very wellAakhir ye story kya hai yaar
dream on🤣
🤣🤣
Originally posted by: FireSafireFiree
20 minutes, all we saw promo of Murtasam, 5 min Mb being over dramatic
2 min of Haya
12 min of Faruk crying he will be in jail 😂😂😂
Murtasim 5 mins phir bhi youtube views dekhna 20 million 🤣