Hi I hope you're well 💗 👋
Helloooo...yeah yeah I m good just busy wid wrk n DTs are running so fasttttttttt☺️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Hi I hope you're well 💗 👋
Helloooo...yeah yeah I m good just busy wid wrk n DTs are running so fasttttttttt☺️
Me ki problem kya hai?? Mujhe toh kuch samjh nahi aaraha.
Originally posted by: FireSafireFiree
. That is soooo funny! Only person should cry is meerab ,
Why is he crying?? 😂😂😂
Don't tell me 2 episode mein isko pyar ho gaya meerab se??
SB is scared that he will have to 'chakki peeso' in Jail.
🤣🤣
Originally posted by: FireSafireFiree
Dude I can’t take Tb seriously, it’s so funny 😂
It's good na, at least it is making us laugh
ME is giving attitude to aunty n uncle too when they r asking her about her lie...
SB is worried Mu will not leave these 3 n Me says she is leaving
Yes faster than the serial 🏃♀️ 😆 😂
Originally posted by: pallawi1803
Helloooo...yeah yeah I m good just busy wid wrk n DTs are running so fasttttttttt☺️
Meerab defo has some power bro. ! 4 weeks relationship and this people r crying for her 😂😂
No wonder murtasam gone crazy 😂😂😂
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Me ki problem kya hai?? Mujhe toh kuch samjh nahi aaraha.
Kisi ko kuch nahin samajh aa raha.. NM baaji ko bhi nahin... Bas aise hi likh diya phoonkte huye
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Why is she punishing her child??
Meerab jo hai ego ky agey kuch nazar not ataa isko