It suits him👏lovely 🎵 🎶 and 😍 meaning ❤️
Originally posted by: princessjojo
Dedicated to Murtasim. Fits perfectly
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
It suits him👏lovely 🎵 🎶 and 😍 meaning ❤️
Originally posted by: princessjojo
Dedicated to Murtasim. Fits perfectly
Meerab infact has to learn lesson from FD walon 🤣
Meerab infact has to learn lesson from FD walon 🤣
Yes yes 🤣
Are they serious 🤣
Plss mujhe bhi batao kia nasha phookte he yeh log 😲
Toh kia murtasim khan uski gaddi dedega if someone finds meerub 😎
yayy new thread!!
Originally posted by: arfanazneen
Yep! Also, like others I love his walk. Oohoo!!
Also, I know using shawl is common and has been done by many actors previously. But nobody nailed it like he did.
Murtasim's first love is his shawl. Yep. He really nailed it.
But whenever I think of this I remember that chunari chunari vm. 🤣🤣🤣that was Epic.
bookmarked! Will read soon ♥️Originally posted by: aimmyangle
Congratulations for new thread guys...
I have written this promo Analysis
https://www.instagram.com/p/CteEwJONUBH/?igshid=NTY1MGJiNDNiYw==