Originally posted by: DevilHere
game thread se pta lg jaayega
Nahi samajh aayi tabhi to pooch rahi hoon😭
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Originally posted by: DevilHere
game thread se pta lg jaayega
Nahi samajh aayi tabhi to pooch rahi hoon😭
Happy Bhaag Jayegi?
I don't think this is a popular movie at all..... probably a good choice for dumb charades.... nobody will be able to guess....kyunki kisiko nhi pta a movie with this name exists
One hint that I can give is that this is a Hindi Bollywood movie come on come on take a chota sa guess
Originally posted by: DevilHere
I don't think this is a popular movie at all..... probably a good choice for dumb charades.... nobody will be able to guess....kyunki kisiko nhi pta a movie with this name exists
Now now now...
Does the movie actually exists?😎
Originally posted by: DevilHere
One hint that I can give is that this is a Hindi Bollywood movie come on come on take a chota sa guess
Waah, itna bada hint
Yes yes it does...take a guess 😜
Bas badiya training ki hai Shreya ne 😂
There was one hrithik and ameesha movie i forgot the title.Is it that one?
Maybe 🤔
There r two ameesha patel and hritik movie
Kaho Na Pyaar hai
Aap humein ache lgne lge
Which one r you talking about
Feel free to discuss any movies you've recently watched. Link to previous thread !
https://www.instagram.com/p/Dd0WtZKF1zy/?stkn=NXVwZ3dlanJsZjlp
https://www.timesnownews.com/entertainment-news/reviews/daayra-movie-review-kareena-kapoor-khan-meghna-gulzar-prithviraj-sukumaran-battle-over-ju
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZbud6sCC-I/?igsh=b25nbWZuazJ3bTBo
https://www.instagram.com/p/DdrJ56szF-5/?stkn=MXVwYjhlOHoydGJwdQ==
781