Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls
nahi, I thought maybe papa will stick around for 5-7 episodes but they did it already, in 3 episodes
Tbh, promo dekh ke I thought she'd already be a widow and all of them were living together pehle se.
@b: it wouldnt hv been interesting to watch then😆 Story shuru se shuru ho to its fun
I like Yuvika in promo.. she is not completely like Yudishthir who keep listening nd doesnt answer back to whats wrong.
ye wala promo nahi dekha tha 😆
Ri, you watching kya?
but she does answer back🤔Originally posted by: RainOfDew
@b: it wouldnt hv been interesting to watch then😆 Story shuru se shuru ho to its fun
I like Yuvika in promo.. she is not completely like Yudishthir who keep listening nd doesnt answer back to whats wrong.
maine ek promo dekha fir bohot excitement hui toh sabhi promos dekhe bohot baar🤭Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls
ye wala promo nahi dekha tha 😆
but she does answer back🤔
Yup she answered back unlike Yudishthir who doesnt do that because his dharm didnt allowed him to.
Read carefully what i wrote.
maine ek promo dekha fir bohot excitement hui toh sabhi promos dekhe bohot baar🤭
Fir sabko share bhi kr diya🤣
by mistake I forgot to read not completely🫣Originally posted by: RainOfDew
Yup she answered back unlike Yudishthir who doesnt do that because his dharm didnt allowed him to.
Read carefully what i wrote.
Right🤣 Excitement baatne se badhti hai😳
I know , i know , for some of you this title would give you Deja vu but it's goodbye for real this time. The show is done and dusted , we had...
90