I want to bet on Bhim, but she is nakul for now😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I want to bet on Bhim, but she is nakul for now😆
Could there be a possibility that yuvika is karna not Yudhishthir, you know twist in modern day MB? Kunti’s eldest is karna and not Yudhishthir🤭
Yes n Bollywood n ITV love Karna more than anything so there might be a chanceCould there be a possibility that yuvika is karna not Yudhishthir, you know twist in modern day MB? Kunti’s eldest is karna and not Yudhishthir🤭
when this Disney Mahabharat is coming??Originally posted by: KrishnaSourav
Yes n Bollywood n ITV love Karna more than anything so there might be a chance
I found one more twist, in this MB Arjun doesn’t need Krishna, Yudhisthira does😆
True🤣Lets see further.. i fully trust Swastik to make the blunder of the show
Could there be a possibility that yuvika is karna not Yudhishthir, you know twist in modern day MB? Kunti’s eldest is karna and not Yudhishthir🤭
Can be.. but their names were alike so i thought..
Nd battle for heir was between Yudishthir nd Duryodhan..
I feel that Krishna will enter for Yuvika and Karna for DJ.
Originally posted by: KrishnaSourav
Yes n Bollywood n ITV love Karna more than anything so there might be a chance
I will not watch then if that happen😒
now you have said this I am with you🤗Originally posted by: RainOfDew
Can be.. but their names were alike so i thought..
Nd battle for heir was between Yudishthir nd Duryodhan..
I feel that Krishna will enter for Yuvika and Karna for DJ.
Guys join us if you have watched the episode 🤗
Guys join us if you have watched the episode 🤗
I know , i know , for some of you this title would give you Deja vu but it's goodbye for real this time. The show is done and dusted , we had...
90