Aaaaaah Meri naagin kia mast insan pe topic banaya hai I love Javed Jafferi his dance his comedy Iove him❤️
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Aaaaaah Meri naagin kia mast insan pe topic banaya hai I love Javed Jafferi his dance his comedy Iove him❤️
Aaaaaah Meri naagin kia mast insan pe topic banaya hai I love Javed Jafferi his dance his comedy Iove him❤️
Javed Jaffery has everyone's heart ❤️
Naagin ka toh never ending chal raha hai 🤣😆 Prathna ka punar janam hua hai Vatsal seth has joined 🤣
aik hi show mein Teja ke 7 Janam hogaye hai 🤣🤣🤣 or aik mehak hai Jo buddhi nhi horahi hai 🤣Originally posted by: firewings_diya
Javed Jaffery has everyone's heart ❤️
Naagin ka toh never ending chal raha hai 🤣😆 Prathna ka punar janam hua hai Vatsal seth has joined 🤣
aik hi show mein Teja ke 7 Janam hogaye hai 🤣🤣🤣 or aik mehak hai Jo buddhi nhi horahi hai 🤣
Aur male leads kitny aye hain 😂
4 🤣
i like vatsal so watching for him now 😂aik hi show mein Teja ke 7 Janam hogaye hai 🤣🤣🤣 or aik mehak hai Jo buddhi nhi horahi hai 🤣
Diya ... Javed is an amazing actor.... i. Love his acting a lot....
Yeh waala episode dekha kya....?
Its too good 🤣
This thread was part of the Jimmy Jab Season 4 Q1 task.
The specific task:
No - Simply make a thread declaring your love for a Bollywood actor you absolutely love but few people know about
I don't know what it is about this song, but it has that elusive quality that makes you stop in your tracks. The music is lovely, the video even...
I often wondered, why is PK not being spoken about more? It is a criminally underrated movie. Aamir's performance was one-of-a-kind. Hirani...
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
7