
I'll give you a hint. His first name starts and ends with an R ๐ณ
Ab batao jaldi jaldi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏

I'll give you a hint. His first name starts and ends with an R ๐ณ
Ab batao jaldi jaldi
I feel he deserves more versatile roles. I would love to see him in more movies.
I feel he's already showing versatility though. Sweet, serious, comedy, shy lover boy, jilted lover boy... he already has quite some variety under his belt ๐ณ
Bas his films don't quite manage to hit the mark
Have you watched Monica O My Darling? Classic example.
I'll give you a hint. His first name starts and ends with an R ๐ณ
Ab batao jaldi jaldi
Rarrot ๐
Ranbir Kapoor ๐ค
Hawww I did go to your thread!! ๐ฒ
I went to everyone who tagged me. Maybe you forgot to tag me then ๐
Can I ever forget to tag my Mowgli??๐ I tagged you sabse pehle, and you came to mine sab ke baad mein๐ฅบ
This thread was part of the Jimmy Jab Season 4 Q1 task.
The specific task:
No - Simply make a thread declaring your love for a Bollywood actor you absolutely love but few people know about
https://www.instagram.com/p/DdbhpdMGguq/?img_index=1 stkn=MXkwNXR2OGh2dXQ0aA==
5