Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Paap chareyga.
I am an Akki fan.
Chiii. Yeh tho tum ne vegan ko vegetarian khana kila diya be. 🤣
Originally posted by: carisma2
Paap chareyga.
I am an Akki fan.
Chiii. Yeh tho tum ne vegan ko vegetarian khana kila diya be. 🤣
Feel Virgin Bhai's love 🤪
nahin nahin..tumein hi mubarak.
Originally posted by: Shooting-Star
What's your favorite Salman Khan movie? 😎
Saawariya😎
This thread was part of the Jimmy Jab Season 4 Q1 task.
The specific task:
Yes - Post about your love for a Bollywood actor you actually dislike or hate in the Bollywood forum with explicit detail
So....I watched this movie last night because of YouTube shorts Anyways, the FL Pooja is extremely annoying and irritating, her inferiority...
https://youtu.be/4CkyV7dqE98?si=tJozjIucSOvIHeY1
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/jaan-kumar-sanu-hospitalised-after-testing-positive-for-covid-19-singer-shares-health-update-from-ho_235409
https://youtu.be/DYGYTWTI_0k?si=sbECw5HaZwdNVOyX
https://youtu.be/NGVnBJyZvBY
68