humari embarrassing harkat hamesh ki liye dikhte rahega 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
humari embarrassing harkat hamesh ki liye dikhte rahega 🤣🤣
once the thread is locked, you can hide the posts 😆Originally posted by: MSgayatri
humari embarrassing harkat hamesh ki liye dikhte rahega 🤣🤣
mera socho 🤪Originally posted by: Shooting-Star
Game ke liye kya kya karna padta hai. Now I'm seeing Salman Khan in dreams too..😡
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
mera socho 🤪
Mera socho 🙊
I would have really posted a gif here but rehem kha liya tum pe
I accept bribes if you want your thread in the famous vault!☺️
Note that if she does this, then I will move them back into the BWF. Seniority rules.
The Tashan we came here for
Koi popcorn laao re 🤣
I simply love how your dp, siggy text and siggy gif go in all different directions, itna confusion zindagi mein kabhi koi MCQ dekh ke nahi hua 🤣
jal lijiye jaise popcorn lijiye
🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿