Pehle batao which team you are from
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Pehle batao which team you are from
Nathu, BI, mere opening post pe tamatar de do pls 😆 I never made a post that got all reactions 😳
Originally posted by: TheMinion
Nathu, BI, mere opening post pe tamatar de do pls 😆 I never made a post that got all reactions 😳
Done 😆
But u still need a 😥 reaction.
Ask someone else for that 😉
I didn't realize, thanks for pointing out... 😆
😥 reaction pls on the opening post 😭
You are the sweetest, you know that, right?
I love you more than Aishwarya Rai ❤️
Mera e-jeevan safal ho gaya aaj 😭

😆🤗Originally posted by: TheMinion
You are the sweetest, you know that, right?
I love you more than Aishwarya Rai ❤️
Mera e-jeevan safal ho gaya aaj 😭
But, bold: I was so happy until I realised how much you actually love Aishwarya Rai😭
Originally posted by: Just_Say_Cheese
😆🤗
But, bold: I was so happy until I realised how much you actually love Aishwarya Rai😭

@ bold - sure? I just want to know her reaction on the very first gif of this thread! 😆
@ bold - sure? I just want to know her reaction on the very first gif of this thread! 😆
Check page 3..😃
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5sgIqzlPXc
https://youtu.be/EvPM5ioalrU?si=k8qeTOjgzGMIRbJn
https://youtu.be/CsrugGNmBfg?si=4ocF8auQFDwReNJv
4