I like this girl😍
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
I like this girl😍
👏👏👏👏👏
It's so relatable naa👍🏼
We discussed the same thing
Did she say "ASB is NOT allowed on set"
Lmao!
Wahi toh!
Gadho ki kami hain kay duniya mein 🤪🤪🤪
Haa kis-kisko pakadke explain karo. 🤣
Sahi kehte hain k sharabi aur moorakh se behas nhi karni chahiye. Loved Ayesha's post!! Savage!!!!
Yhh I also heard it..phir socha maine galat suna hoga
🤣....didi ki kaat gayi lagta hai..may be reason behind unfollowing vanku
See..not even the main cast knows when the leap will happen..and they do not have any idea about the new storyline and new cast..so I think the leap will probably take place on July.
How come no one is asking people about the reason for that unfollowing. Why so focused on Ayesha vs ASB?! Why dont the journalists ask NB why his wife unfollowed the Creative director of the show.
The narrative of journalists also is clearly biased. If Ayesha wasn't so popular with audience she'd have probably had more issues controlling the biased narrative.
See..not even the main cast knows when the leap will happen..and they do not have any idea about the new storyline and new cast..so I think the leap will probably take place on July.
Looks like they postponed leap by few days until they hire new actors and have a half baked plot at least!
I heard that even the plot of TMD is essentially punjabi ghkkpm. Thats how unoriginal they are.