The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Why is everyone making troll posts😭 We were supposed to make posts on actors we love😭
Btw, you forgot to tag the main person. Here ill do it for you!
Youre welcome
Done 👍🏼

Originally posted by: la_Reine
Why is everyone making troll posts😭 We were supposed to make posts on actors we love😭
This is how I express my affection, and you, of all people, should know this 😔
P.S. All of the actors I admire are already taken😭
I had to scrap off two threads before making this one
Tags :
Now that you’ve clicked on this post, it’s mandatory to leave a comment before you exit 

I can't even tell if you made this thread as part of a game or just because you wanted to 😭
…Originally posted by: Radiant-Eyes
Tags :
Now that you’ve clicked on this post, it’s mandatory to leave a comment before you exit
Originally posted by: Radiant-Eyes
This is how I express my affection, and you, of all people, should know this 😔
P.S. All of the actors I admire are already taken😭
I had to scrap off two threads before making this one
There's no rule saying you can't pick the same actor again😭 Waise market mein abhi bohat chhore hain!
I thought you would pick Karanvir Sharma😔 I left him for you🥺
Here's to the OG two rupee man😎
I made this thread to spread awareness about Deshdrohi 🥰Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
I can't even tell if you made this thread as part of a game or just because you wanted to 😭
https://x.com/i/status/2080009582085366100
https://www.instagram.com/p/DamTLYWDB9v/?igsh=MXJ6Mm11bzYzMGkwMg==
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/sara-ali-khan-sharmila-tagore-join-pakistani-actress-kubra-khans-birthday-celebration-video-goes-vir_235044
Shah Rukh Khan at Rajat Sharma’s daughter’s wedding https://www.instagram.com/reel/DWuFEJJjBzM/ For Salman fans see post below
Imran Khan watches The Vampire Diaries with a fan https://www.instagram.com/reel/Dd1YDPGITT4/?stkn=MTYwMWtuM3B4eTV2Yg==
4